- Creamy white or Pale Brown Flakes
- Dyestuffs and Pigments, Pharmaceuticals, Dyestuff Intermediates, Perfumery Chemicals & Rubber Chemicals
- Soluble in dilute Caustic Soda solution and slightly soluble in Water
- 98.5% min.
- 144.16 Grams (g)
Our firm is a renowned entity, engaged in offering high quality Beta Naphthol that is a fluorescent colorless crystalline solid. It is available in numerous packaging options to meet the diverse needs of the clients. This chemical is formulated using premium quality chemical compound at our vendors' end. Offered Beta Naphthol is highly appreciated for its effectiveness, purity, longer shelf life and accurate composition.
- CAS No. 135-19-3
- Synonyms : 2- Hydroxy Naphthalene
- Empirical Formula ; C10 H8 O
- Molecular Weight : 144.16
- Appearance : Creamy white or Pale Brown Flakes
- Purity : 98.5% min.
- Crystallization Point : 120*C
- Solubility : Soluble in dilute Caustic Soda solution and slightly soluble in Water
- Uses : Dyestuffs and Pigments, Pharmaceuticals, Dyestuff Intermediates, Perfumery Chemicals & Rubber Chemicals
- 25 kg bag
- All India
309 Goradia House, 104 Kazi Sayed Street, Masjid Bunder (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India